-->

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Tri-Polish Tuesday #3

I can't even believe we are 3 weeks into 2014 already!  So, it is back to Tri-Polish Tuesdays...  I used the same polishes as last time, only a little differently.

  • OPI Animal-istic
  • Pure Ice Twinkle
  • Orly Melodious Utopia

These colors are so great together that I wanted to do a gradient...I love gradients!
I started with my usual undie polish (Milani white) then added 2 coats of the Orly.  Once that was dry, I sponged on my gradient using all three polishes.
I added a layer of Seche Vite to seal it all in and added my stamp to my ring finger and thumb.  I used GA15 for this look and I used American Apparel Hassid.
One last layer of Seche Vite and it is finished!  This is so tropical and beautiful.  I am going to stick with these polishes for the last Tuesday too...I just love them together!

post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment