-->

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January Tri-Polish Tuesday #4

It's the last Tuesday in January already!  I have loved this challenge so far!  I loved my colors for this one, that I kept them even though we didn't have to.
  • OPI Animal-istic
  • Pure Ice Twinkle
  • Orly Melodious Utopia
I also did my very first stamp nail decal with this manicure.  I can't even tell you how proud of myself I am on how well this turned out!  Not too shabby for my first go!  It seems like I am not the only one who is giving it a try right now - it is hot in the community.  :)
I am in love with this red polish!  I started with a base coat and then painted each nail with 3 coats of the respective polish.  The white is Milani White and then there is the decal..
I used MoYou Princess 08, stamped with American Apparel Hassid, and then colored in the wings with both the red and orange colors.

What a great end to the January TPT!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment