-->

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Little Bit of Sunshine

I am also participating as much as possible in another challenge group.  Rambles of a Polish Addict is running the Extra Laid Back 31 Day Challenge.  It is once a week rather than daily - something I might be able to keep up with. 

The theme this week is yellow.  I am craving Vitamin D.  It hasn't been too sunny here lately!  But, we had spots of it today.  If it weren't so cold outside, I would think Spring was here. 

I am not a big fan of yellow, so I wanted a more subtle look.  I got my inspiration from one of my favorite bloggers: A Girl And Her Polish.  You can see her post here

This is what I came up with:

I used 2 coats of Pure Ice Superstar! as an "undie" color to make the yellow pop.  The yellow is 2 coats of Revlon  Sunshine Sparkle.  I put one coat of Seche Vite on to get a barrier under the stamping.
I used plate BM316 for this look. I used Pure Ice Superstar! & Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Quick Canary. I placed the stamps in random directions to get a very artistic look.  I topped this off with another coat of Seche Vite.  I love how this came out! 

YAY!  Sunshine!  I can actually get a sunlight photo!

For a color I don't wear too much and one I have very few polishes in, this came out pretty great!  Spring starts this week and this is a good way to welcome it in.

post signature
 
Check out the other yellow mani's!


1 comment :

  1. These look amazing!! I could stare at these all day! :)

    ReplyDelete