-->

Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Tri-Polish Challenge #2

Ah, we are on look #2 in the March Tri-Polish Challenge!  I spent all kinds of time going through my stamp plates to pick out something awesome.  I had about 10 contenders and have sampled them.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  How exciting!  You know what I ended up with?  NOT THAT!

Here are my polishes for the March challenge:

  • purple = China Glaze Avalanche
  • coral = Pure Ice Honey Do
  • green = Pure Ice First Time
Sometimes you just have to go with what makes you happy.  That is what I did for this one.  I LOVE to do a gradient!  I started with 2 coats of Milani White, then a thin layer of Seche Vite.  I use a make up wedge for my gradients.  I apply the polish directly onto the sponge and dab it on my fingers.  Here is a picture of the sponge:


I used the coral and purple only for this manicure.  I applied 3 coats of the gradient and followed it up with Seche Vite to seal it in.  Here is what it looks like:
I loved this look so much that I didn't want to go any further.  Plus, I can build on it later if I want to.  YAY!

post signature

Check out the other lovely manicures for challenge #2!

No comments :

Post a Comment