-->

Friday, March 29, 2013

March Tri-Polish Challenge #4

It is the final manicure with this tri-polish combo.  I wanted something simple and clean this time.  Something that was appropriate for Easter.  Here is what I ended up with:


The white base is Sally Hansen Ivory Skull.  This is my favorite white right now with pretty good coverage in two coats.  It is really easy to apply and cleans up well.  I used BM-315 to stamp my nails.  I used all three of my tri-polish colors on the plate in various patterns.
China Glaze Avalanche, Pure Ice Honey Do, Pure Ice First Time
Enjoy the holiday - if you celebrate it.  :)

post signature

Take a look at the other lovely manicures for the last challenge in March:

2 comments :

  1. I haven't seen anything quite like this before! Love the look, though. :)

    ReplyDelete