-->

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Tri-Polish Challenge #1

Oh my!  Time sure flies around here.  It is time for the April Tri-Polish Challenge to get under way.  The 3 colors for this month are Orange, Pink & Turquoise (not blue).  Here is what I chose:
  • Revlon Tangerine
  • China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise
  • China Glaze Escaping Reality
So many thoughts run through my head on what to do for these challenges.  When will I learn to just "wing it"?  I am always running late on these things and all day long I see what the other lovelies have been submitting and I am envious.  These ladies are SO talented!  Well, here is what I ended up with:
It's a little bit of a skittle.  I started with one coat of Milani White as an undie.  Then I painted each nail a different color (3 coats) except the ring and thumb fingers.  I wanted something different for accent nails so I did a sponge gradient with all three colors.  
I chose to use a stamp on the tips.  It turns out I am not too good at it.  I will need to practice more with this technique.  I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and Mash-43 to get this look.
I'm already thinking of what to do for the next one.  This is a very summery look.  I am glad that it is supposed to finally be a bit warmer here this week.

post signature

Be sure to take a look at the other wonderful works!

1 comment :

  1. i love this AND the fluffy edge around your photos xx

    ReplyDelete