-->

Thursday, April 18, 2013

April Tri-Polish Challenge #2

For the second manicure in this month's challenge I took my own advice to just "wing it".  As a reminder to what my polishes were:
Revlon Tangerine; China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise; China Glaze Escaping Reality
This is what I ended up with:
I had seen a video on doing this type of manicure and thought it was pretty neat so I gave it a go.  I did the lines free-handed which totally amazes me!  I can't believe I was able to get my lines straight.  LOL!

I only used 2 colors for this one.  I just love these together!  I used Sally Hansen Ivory Skull as my white base coat (one of my favorite white polishes).  After doing the tips, I put a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over it.  I followed that with 1 coat of Seche Vite.  This should get me through the weekend.


post signature

Take a look at the other #2 mani's!

No comments :

Post a Comment