-->

Monday, April 8, 2013

Orange Base

Orange?  Yeah, not really the best color for my skin tone but I thought I would give it a try.  I'll keep this simple today.  I used 1 coat of Milani White as an undie polish and followed it up with 2 coats of China Glaze Peachy Keen as a base color.  I really hoped to go with only one coat to keep the color a bit lighter but it just wouldn't cooperate.


I used CH10 for the stamp with China Glaze Thataway.  The stamp is really lovely!  It is so subtle that you can barely see it from a distance.  I used some "glequins" from The Born Pretty Store on my accent nail to get a shooting star effect.  I followed everything up with some Seche Vite.  The accent nails required about 3 coats to get it smooth.


Thanks for taking a look at this one.

post signature

1 comment :