-->

Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Tri-Polish Challenge #4

It's the last installment of the April Tri-Polish Challenge manicures.  YAY!  I love these colors, but I was stuck on what else to do with them.  I'm ready to move on after this one.
Revlon Tangerine; China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise; China Glaze Escaping Reality
Today I didn't use an "undie" polish!  I KNOW!  It will be ok...I hope.  My poor nails stain fairly easily.  Anyway, I just went straight to 2 coats of the Revlon Tangerine after I applied my base coat.  I put one coat of Seche Vite on over that.
I used BM-209 for all of the nails.  I used Pure Ice Superstar! for the white stamp.  The black stamp is American Apparel Hassid.  The version on my pinkie is a combination of the 2 designated China Glaze colors (pink & turquoise).
I added some random dots using a dotting tool in the pink & turquoise colors.  It turned out way better than I had thought it would.  I wore it to work today and actually got complimented.  That is always a plus.  LOL!
I finished it all off with another coat of Seche Vite.  The orange is really pretty and the pink & turquoise play nicely on it!  Good job to Debbie on picking these colors!

post signature

Take a look at the other wonderful looks!

No comments :

Post a Comment