-->

Monday, April 22, 2013

April Tri-Polish Challenge #3

Viva la WOW!  I have been wanting to do this type of mani for a long time now.  I have seen some amazing manicures like this and I just love it!  This month we are using the perfect colors for me to try it...so I just had to!
Revlon Tangerine; China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise; China Glaze Escaping Reality
I used 1 coat of Milani White as my base color.  Then I sponged my nails with two colors.  You can see that I alternated them.  I sponged about 5 coats on to get it fairly opaque.  I think 1 or 2 more may have been even better, but this came out pretty decent.
I put 1 coat of Seche Vite on to smooth out the texture before stamping.  I used China Glaze Liquid Leather to stamp the image on BM-223.
I wish the black had been more opaque but then again, it kind of gives it a more rustic feel.  Plus the wonderful color shows through more.  The gradients came out super pretty!
I will have to be doing this manicure again!  I just love how it came out!

post signature

Be sure to look at the other wonderful #3 entries!

No comments :

Post a Comment